This course is designed to introduce the student to the Standard Accela Conversion process. This in includes an overview on definition of a Standard Conversion. Course also includes an introduction to the Accela Conversion Tools. Which includes both the Mapping Tool and the Conversion Tool to execute the ETL jobs.
By the end of the course, participants will have an understanding of the following:
• Knowledge of and basic level proficiency in conversion methodology and best practice
• Knowledge of and basic level proficiency in the Civic Platform conversion tools
• Ability to write a conversion mapping document following best practices
• Knowledge of and basic level proficiency in using best practices in mapping and performing a conversion into Civic Platform
• Follow best practice and methodology during a conversion on a project
• Ability to contribute and configure a low to medium level conversion into Civic Platform as part of a project team
Accela Technical Consultants
Accela Professional Services
Accela Customer Support
• Basic understanding of database concepts and terminology.
• Basic understanding of PL/SQL and T-SQL programming.
• Basic understanding of installing Oracle, MSAccess and MSSQL workstation drivers.
• Basic functional knowledge of Accela Automation, especially relating to configuration, with a least 2 years experience.
• Successful completion of the DB Schema Fundamentals course, with 2 years experience in writing reports in AA.
This virtual, instructor-led course is designed to prepare you to take over managing your instance of Civic Platform following implementation.More Information
Leverage the redesigned Mobile checklist functionalityMore Information
This course consists of 2 modules: Module 1: Introduction to the Accela Database Schema for Report Writers Module 2: Common Accela Database Tables for ReportingMore Information
Interested in learning how Accela Insights can improve your data visualization and collection? Join this free training to learn from Adam Mills, Accela Product Manager, how Insights can deliver a more wholistic data experience.More Information
The Oxygen User Interface will be rolled out late 2021. Watch this 180 minute video demonstration to learn how easy and intuitive this new interface is.More Information
This advanced scripting course will help you take your EMSE skills to the next level.More Information